they are here! the photos are here!!!!

well...not all of them, but if you want a quick look at our warm deserty engagement session go to epblog.net
lyndz & rog are such an amazing-fun-creative couple & it was an honor having them take our engagement photos. i've known them from the very start of their photog adventure and have seen them rise in fame! they are a talented little duo & i feel lucky to have them as such good friends.
thanks so much lynz & rog! we love them!



Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

B&A said...

I love at their blog almost everyday!!! I almost had a heart attack when I saw you guys on there!!!! AHHHHH I'm so jealous! I freakin love the pictures! You guys are the perfect match! super jealous............

 

Pomelo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger