+.my.grapefruit.girl

4.21.2011

okay, so until i have my own children i will continue to take 10 bazillion photos of my nieces & nephews. i'm just praying that i have little model babies someday because whether they like it or not, i will most likely take 100 photos of them all day every day. i'm sorry future babies.... that won't happen for another few-some years so maybe i'll get worn out, but i doubt it.

anyways, to get back to the point, my grandma has a grapefruit tree with tons and tons of grapefruit. i think she gave us 20 lbs. of grapefruit and what did i do with them?!? take pictures of course! so here are the pretty yellow grapefruit with pretty savi in her yellow dress, made by my talented sister. savi likes to call it her "Belle" dress from Beauty & The Beast, sometimes the only way to get her in a dress is to tell her she looks like a princess!
so here is little baby savi all grown up, i like to think she's my baby because i feel like we have so much in common. we both have crazy curly knotted hair, we both do the crazy-jumping dance when we're excited, and hey we just like to be with each other!!!
love you Savi girl!!






13 comments:

gunnells said...

Love love love these pictures sister!!! Priceless! You are so talented! Miss you :)

Juillet Clair said...

she's so cute! :D
Her dress is adorable as well

Miss A said...

Awww! She is so cute! I love the picture where she's biting into the grapefruit :D

Devin said...

Wow, those are beautiful pictures! Just amazing! What an adorable little girl!

janis said...

She is a beauty!

I also take millions of photos of my nephews and niece (especially my niece!). I pray that our little kiddos will be half as beautiful as my nephews & niece. Okay let's be honest, I would love them to be equally (if not more!) beautiful... but of course we'll love them even if they're not!

Andrea said...

Your niece is absolutely adorable!!!

Alivia said...

These photos are gorgeous; your niece and nephews will adore theirs, and your babes will love theirs, too I bet! Everyone wishes they had more baby pictures when they are all grown up!

Yvonne - Frl. Klein said...

I´m so happy I found your beautiful blog"
Hugs,
Yvonne

kylee said...

teach me to be as good at photography as you are.

Jenn said...

LOVE these sister!! They made me SMILE! she is adorable!!

Ashlee Gadd said...

She is SO FREAKING CUTE. I'm right there with ya. My future babies are going to have to learn to love the spotlight. I have a feeling I'll be burning through memory cards right and left ;)

Antoinette Musik said...

What a beautiful little girl and such lovely photography!

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

LSto125 said...

beautiful photos of a beautiful little girl!

 

Pomelo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger