I kinda just threw everything and ate along the way so I'm going to try to remember all measurements, but in reality, granola is one of the easiest things to make. Buy, toss, mix, pour, bake, and eat!
3 c. old fashioned oats
1 c. unsweetened coconut
1 c. sliced raw almonds
1/8 c. raw sunflower seeds
1/4 c. raw pumpkin seeds
1/4 c. flax seeds
4 dried dates
4 dried figs
1/4 c. honey
1/4 c. agave (if you want sweeter add pure maple syrup)
olive oil to add extra if it needs to be more moist
1. Mix together oats, coconut, nuts/seeds.
2. Pour over honey, agave, oil.
3. Line baking sheet with foil, spray with oil and pour on mixture.
4. Bake in oven for 25-30 min. at 300°.
5. Let cool and chop up dried dates and figs.
6. Add dried fruit in a few at a time so they all don't clump together.